Putting this online dating TГјr Bei the same category as the Relikt of the dating apps like tinder would Leid be the best call. This dating world tycoon has been around since 2000! Yes, you heard that right, the mother of all online dating portals. However, donвЂ™t make the mistake of considering eHarmony outdated As part of any sense.
The demographic of Harmony is clearly different from that of Tinder, Bumble and Hinge. They consider themselves a serious place to find your match for a long-term relationship.
According to their website, every 14 minutes, someone finds love on eHarmony and over 2 million users have found love here.
- eHarmony has a scientific and patented questionnaire that they use for their match-making algorithm
- This has 400 questions that you have to answer diligently to find your perfect match
- The site also asks you what you want from a partner. Your expectation with respect to relationship dealbreakers, lifestyle, appearance, religious beliefs etc from A tauglichkeit Gatte
- Users can add more information to their profile like hobbies and interests
- The paid members can also secure-call their matches and see who viewed their profile
- Scientific match-making algorithm that is patented
- eHarmony takes the match-making business very seriously and has a great success Quote
- Extensive and in-depth profiles
- Harmony protects its users information and takes necessary security measures
- Edv requires serious patience and dedication to answer all 400 questions and thatвЂ™s BedrГ¤ngnis an investment all users are willing to make
- eHarmony is a little more expensive than your usual simple dating apps
- Armut ideal if youвЂ™re Elend looking for something casual
Our Verdict: This is an online dating platform for people Weltgesundheitsorganisation are dedicated and 100 mit cent serious about finding their special someone. The users that sign up on eHarmony come looking to find their life partners. (more…)